Thursday, September 18, 2014

An Apology

Yesterday I included at the close of my blog some information regarding an e-mail our church had received asking for urgent prayer for those Christians suffering in Iraq.  The e-mail, purported to be a letter from a Crisis Relief International worker, related about children being beheaded.


That e-mail was a bogus one I came to find out.  The reference is the following web-address: www.matthiasmedia.com/briefing/2014/08/handling-the-urgent-international-prayer-request.  That website will share the fallacy of the e-mail I related yesterday.


I try to do my best to make sure that all my facts are straight and the e-mail links are vetted as well as I know how to do, but this one just slipped by.  So, please accept my apologies. 


But the message to pray for the suffering believers in the path of ISIS is not a bogus event.  They really do need our prayers for God's strength to be given to them. 

No comments: